Linda Court, Inc.’s history dates back to 1949. Originally named after an apartment building called Linda Court Apartments, the name Linda Court has remained long past the one apartment building (it was redeveloped many years ago).
Frederick K. Brown bought Linda Court, Inc. in the 1950’s. Over the years, Mr. Brown acquired other apartment buildings keeping them in the Linda Court name.
Today, Linda Court, Incorporated still remains a family owned and operated business. Three generations of Browns currently run the business and plan to for many years to come. In the over 65 years of existence, our philosophy has remained the same: to provide rental units with the highest standard of quality and to never offer a unit that we would not live in ourselves. We believe that by creating environments of a higher standard of quality, we will attract better tenants which in turn further enhance the quality of our properties.
Linda Court, Incorporated also owns and manages commercial real estate including offices, warehouse space, and retail units. Contact us for leasing information about our commercial properties.